Model:Compound Microscope:CM2000 Trinocular Microscope
The TLI CM 2000 is an advanced trinocular microscope featuring high quality infinity, plan objectives, eyepieces and Kohler illumination. It is ideal for research and applications that require clear, high quality images. The trinocular head combined with advanced CCD cameras, or digital eyepieces allows the TLI CM 2000 to be easily connected to a computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Viewing Head : Gemel Trinocular Head Inclined at 30° (48mm-75mm).
- Eyepiece : WF10X/22mm.
- Objective : High Contrast Infinity Plan Objectives:4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Oil).
- Stage : Double Layers Mechanical Stage with Graphite-Processed Surface
- Stage Size: 216mm X 150mm
- Moving Range: 75mmX55mm
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter.
- Focusing: Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism.
Fine Focusing Scale Value 0.001mm
- Illumination: Kohler Illumination with3W LED bulb, AC110V/220V, Brightness Adjustable.
- Options: Eyepieces WF16X/15mm, WF20X/12mm.
Contact us for our special school pricing.
Price Ex GST:
Price Inc GST: