Model:Compound Microscope:TLI CM2000 Binocular Microscope
The TLI CM 2000 is an advanced binocular microscope featuring high quality infinity, plan objectives, eyepieces and Kohler illumination. It is ideal for research and applications that require clear, high quality images. An optional trinocular head combined with advanced CCD cameras, or digital eyepieces allows the TLI CM 2000 to be connected to a computer.
- Viewing Head : Gemel Binocular Head Inclined at 30° (48mm-75mm).
- Eyepiece : WF10X/22mm.
- Objective : High Contrast Infinity Plan Objectives:4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Oil).
- Stage : Double Layers Mechanical Stage with Graphite-Processed Surface
- Stage Size: 216mm X 150mm
- Moving Range: 75mmX55mm
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter.
- Focusing: Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism.
Fine Focusing Scale Value 0.001mm
- Illumination: Kohler Illumination with3W LED bulb, AC110V/220V, Brightness Adjustable.
- Options: Eyepieces WF16X/15mm, WF20X/12mm. Trinocular head
Contact us for our special school pricing.
Price Ex GST:
Price Inc GST: