Model:Compound Microscope:TLI CM2000 Phase Contrast Microscope
The TLI CM 2000 is an advanced binocular microscope featuring high quality infinity, plan objectives, eyepieces and Kohler illumination. It is ideal for research and applications that require clear, high quality images. This version of the TLI CM 2000 includes phase contrast and brightfield illumination making it ideal for a large range of applications. By adding an optional digital eyepiece the TLI CM 2000 can be easily connected to a computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device. Trinocular version is also available.
- Phase contrast and brightfield illumination in one microscope.
- Viewing Head : Gemel Binocular Head Inclined at 30° (48mm-75mm).
- Eyepiece : WF10X/22mm.
- Objective : High Contrast Infinity Plan Objectives:4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Oil).
- Stage : Double Layers Mechanical Stage with Graphite-Processed Surface
- Stage Size: 216mm X 150mm
- Moving Range: 75mmX55mm
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter.
- Focusing: Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism.
Fine Focusing Scale Value 0.001mm
- Illumination: Kohler Illumination with3W LED bulb, AC110V/220V, Brightness Adjustable.
- Options: Eyepieces WF16X/15mm, WF20X/12mm. Trinocular head
Price Ex GST:
Price Inc GST: