Model:Compound Microscope:TLI CM3000 Trinocular Microscope
The TLI CM 3000 is an advanced binocular microscope featuring high quality infinity, plan objectives and eyepieces. It is ideal for research and applications that require clear, high quality images. The trinocular head combined with advanced CCD cameras, or digital eyepieces allows the TLI CM 3000 to be connected to a computer.
- Viewing Head : Gemel Binocular Head Inclined at 30° (48mm-75mm).
- Eyepiece : WF10X/22mm.
- Objective : High Contrast Infinity Plan Objectives:4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Oil).
- Stage: Rectangular 216×150mm, Cross Travel 78×54mm, Using Low-positioned X/Y Coaxial Control Knob.
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter.
- Focusing: Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 22mm
- Illumination:3W LED bulb, AC110V/220V, Brightness Adjustable.
- Options: Eyepieces WF16X/15mm, WF20X/12mm. Trinocular head
Price Ex GST:
Price Inc GST: