Model:Compound Microscope:TLI-MB103T 1000 Trinocular Microscope
The MB103T is an inexpensive trinocular microscope with
features of more expensive models. It can be used in
schools, universties, laboratories etc for both teaching and
research. It features clear uniform LED light. It has a maximum magnification of 1000X
- Viewing Head : Trinocular Head Inclined at 30° (55mm-75mm).
- Eyepiece : WF10X/18mm.
- Objective : Achromatic Objectives:4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S).
- Stage : Double Layers Mechanical Stage
- Stage Size: 140mmX140mm
- Moving Range: 75mmX55mm
- Condenser : N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filter.
- Focusing : Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing adjustment with rack and pinion
mechanism. Fine Focusing Scale Value 0.002mm
- Illumination : 3W LED bulb, AC110V/220V, Brightness Adjustable.
Contact us for our special school pricing.
Price Ex GST:
Price Inc GST: